Goodbye For Now!
Hello everyone. Welcome to my final post. Today I will talk about my thoughts and what has changed for me during the semester.
Taking this course made me realize that internet has much more place in teaching than I ever thought. You can use it in every way; to give tasks, to interact with students, to find and share ideas-knowledge etc. It makes everything easire and more permanent.
I have made a lot of tasks since the beginning of this class. My favorite one was making a Padlet with my friends. For me, Padlet is the best tool you can use in online education and share-based tasks. Since it was my favorite tool, it was the one I liked the most.
Our teacher, Gökçe Kurt, is one of the best teachers I have encountered. She has a very calm and nice voice to listen so the classes are really good to take with her. Although at our first class, I thought 'We will have a hard time doing all these tasks', the tasks were not difficult to do. On the contrary they were really enjoyable tasks. So there is nothing I can suggest for this course but thank her for all the helps she had done for us.
Since it is my last post, I wish you all a ver happy life. Take care of yourselves. ♡
WinProFX stands among the **best online forex brokers**, offering a secure, reliable, and feature-rich trading experience for traders of all levels. Gain access to global forex markets with competitive spreads, fast trade execution, advanced trading tools, and dedicated customer support. Whether you're just starting your trading journey or looking to enhance your existing strategies, WinProFX provides the technology, educational resources, and professional environment to help you trade with confidence and pursue your financial goals.
ReplyDeleteContact us Address — 1st Floor, The Sotheby Building, Rodney Bay, Gros-Islet, SAINT Lucia P.O Box 838, Castries, Saint Lucia Phone no — +97144471894 Website — https://winprofx.org/